RELEASED 29 OCTOBER, 2020
Field Detection improved for broadcasted videos
Take advantage of all the visualizations that were optimized for wide-angles, now available on boradcasted games. The Metrica Sports technology that detects the field on each frame is now optimized for a wider range of videos, making it possible to plot quantifiable information more efficiently on games from television.
What are the visualizations that are most benefit with this improvement?
- Distances between players (Link)
- Pinned Drawings
- Player Speed
- Distances on the field
- Trace and Future trails
Bug Fixes and Improved Performance
- Avoid getting out-of-memory errors when processing videos with resolution greater or equal than 1920x1080
- We´ve fixed a bug that was preventing the use of chroma key tool
- We´ve fixed a bug when downloading Video Projects from DB Manager
- We improve the performance of the new Keyframing tool within Annotations module